- What Are Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit websites. They are widely used to make websites function more efficiently and to provide information to website owners.
- Types of Cookies We Use: We use the following types of cookies on our platform:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of our platform. They enable you to navigate our website and use its essential features.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how users interact with our platform. This helps us improve the performance and usability of our services.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies allow our platform to remember choices you make (such as language preferences) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
- Advertising and Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you based on your interests. They may also limit the number of times you see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Recognizing you when you sign in to our platform.
- Remembering your preferences and settings.
- Analyzing how you use our services to help us improve.
- Showing you personalized content and ads.
- Your Cookie Choices: You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. You can choose to block or delete cookies, but this may affect the functionality of our platform. For more information on how to manage cookies, please refer to your browser’s help documentation.
- Third-Party Cookies: Some cookies on our platform are placed by third-party services, such as analytics and advertising providers. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, including our platform.